Thursday, June 26, 2008

Health

Health. Value it. It comes. It goes. Let me introduce you to my inspiration for this blog: Mr. Ever-Present REALTOR Man. On what seems like a daily basis, Mr. E-PRM graces me with his presence. Don't get me wrong. The man is a genuinely nice man. Nice enough to keep me, the innocent bystander, completely in the know about his health-scapades. While I care about the general well being of most people (him included), I don't want to know the full potential, or lack there of, of his body parts or anyone else's for that matter. Case in point: the plaque buildup in his prostrate, while important to him, may not be something of which I need the complete and unrelenting details. And it is quite unfortunate he is having to trek back to the doctor's office to get places burned off his body because they came back after the first charring. If that isn't enough information to warrant nausea, today during his visit, while gagging up a lung, he proclaimed that his hacking cough is just a sign of old age. While it may be, once again, I don't need to know that his dentist visit took a little longer the other day because the dental hygienist had to stop periodically, so he could hauck. Really? Seriously? He needed to tell me that before his day could continue? Well, I guess I can contribute that to my wonderful, caring personality. Bless his heart. I care. Really. Just not that much.

1 comment:

Cousin Bill said...

The kid is a knockout.I am truly amazed that anyone kin to me can be so smart.It's a great idea,one of your ancestors was a great poet,it apparently runs in the family.Cousin Bill