Let me quickly explain why I may not have a blog for tomorrow.
Joyce, the other lady in the office, is on vacation this week, which normally is no big deal. EXCEPT, we have a luncheon tomorrow, which normally is no big deal. EXCEPT, my baby sitter had to go out of town last minute for a very good reason, which normally is no big deal. EXCEPT I will have to bring Anna to work tomorrow where I will have to chase her and the demands of various Realtors.
As if that isn't enough...
Chris started painting the house this past weekend with plans to finish next weekend, but because Hurricane Mischeif is on its way to the Texas Coast, he is outside painting tonight instead. So I am inside watching Anna Faith because it is way too hot to leave her outside sweating profusely while I help. The much needed rain this storm might bring normally would be a good thing...
...EXCEPT...
Well, you get the point.

No comments:
Post a Comment