Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Distraction



Life has been crazy the past few days, but in the midst of everything, Anna has started a new trick. And it's really cute.

When I put her in her high chair, she automatically cries until she gets the first Cheerio in her mouth. She then ducks her head under the food tray to play Peek-A-Boo. Over and over again.

I don't know if she started this to trick me into not feeding her another green vegetable, or if she started this to get a closer look at Junior as she is feeding him. Nonetheless, it's cute.

She hides her head away, waits for me to look under the table and chuckles when she sees my face.

This is what the good moments are made of.

We do take timeouts in the middle of our playtime to eat.

I can't believe she's already smart enough to trick me into distraction and I'm dumb enough to fall for it.

No comments: